Mane Allen is a lawyer who has recently opened her own firm based in Manukau, Auckland and commissioned Vida Loeb to design a new logo and branding.
Mane Allen and Vida Loeb worked together to design their logo, branding and stationary which was executed promptly and to budget.
Vida Loeb designed and delivered a logo and branding with the following attributes:
• an icon that made of four pillars that represent the law
• each pillar made of an ‘M’ that represents the name Mane
• the four pillars combined to create a woven mat visually representing Maori and Pasifika peoples
• a strong typeface that can be used effectively in all branding
• a colour palette that is corporate but also lends to the Maori and Pasifika theme
Prepared versions of logos in different formats for use in websites, e-mail signatures, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, social media, clothing, signage, high quality printing and vehicle graphics.
Designed and co-ordinated printing and delivery of business cards.